- 2 cups cashews
- 2½ Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ cups cashews soaked in water 20 minutes then rinsed well
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 3½ Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1½ Tablespoons organic cane sugar
- To make the crust, place cashews and salt into a food processor using the “s” blade and process for 15 seconds.
- Add in maple syrup and coconut oil and process again until the batter sticks.
- Press into an 8 or 9 inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- To make the filling, place all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust.
- To make topping, gently mix all topping ingredients together then place on top of filling.
- Let tart sit in refrigerator for at least 8 hours to set before cutting and serving.
- Tart lasts 2-3 days in refrigerator.