Blueberry Protein Pancake Recipe
This recipe is perfect for brunch and a great way to include your protein at breakfast. It provides you with a low glycaemic index meal, keeping your blood sugar levels nice and steady, while hitting all the flavours you’re looking for and keeping you on a healthy meal plan. Swap this Garden of Life Protein Powder for another in our range if you wish and adapt as per your preferences!
Tuck in and enjoy!
* 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
* 1/3 cup oat flour
* 2 egg whites
* Quarter cup of unsweetened organic almond milk or coconut milk.
* ¼ cup of blueberries
* 1 tablespoon of organic cashew butter.
* Garden of Life Organic Coconut Oil
Blueberry Jam ingredients
* ¾ cup of blueberries
* 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (optional or a small amount of organic stevia)
* Blend the egg whites, ¼ cup of milk, ¼ of blueberries and cashew butter until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl.
* Heat some coconut oil into a pan over medium heat.
* Add the Garden of Life protein powder and oat flour to the mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
* Spoon ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the pan, and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
* Makes 5 pancakes in total.
* For the jam, heat ¾ cup blueberries and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 8 minutes.
* To serve, top the pancakes with the blueberry jam. Bon appetit!